This course is currently being trialled and on completion you will receive a feedback questionnaire by email. If you do not wish to receive a feedback questionnaire please inform us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of this training is:
To provide people who work with or support older people with the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement cancer prevention and awareness in their everyday role.
1. To help users promote the prevention and early detection of cancer in everyday practice
2. To increase knowledge of cancer risk factors and signs and symptoms of cancer
3. To increase awareness of cancer
4. To increase confidence in motivating people to make positive health choices (e.g. in relation to healthy eating or increasing physical activity)
5. To increase confidence in encouraging uptake of cancer screening programmes